SEMDA PitchRounds features the southeast’s best-in-class Medical Device, Diagnostic, and Digital Health Startups.
SEMDA 2019 Features the Best Startups in the Southeast!
PitchRounds is SEMDA’s company presentation program, held during the SEMDA Medtech Conference. All medical device, diagnostic, and digital health companies – from seed stage to companies looking for expansion capital – are encouraged to apply to present.
2019 PITCHROUNDS LATER-STAGE COMPANIES
2019 PITCHROUNDS EARLY-STAGE COMPANIES
Judges will be particularly focused on the following information in your application:
- Products or Services: Description, features and benefits, pricing, current stage of development, proprietary position
- Market and Marketing Strategy: Description of market, competitive analysis, needs analysis, unique capabilities, sales/promotion. Quality of market research.
- Management: Backgrounds of key individuals, ability to execute strategy, personnel needs, organizational structure
- Financial Summary: Presented in summary form, easy to read and understand,consistent with plan and effective
Companies are divided into two groups:
Start up and Seed Companies
- Present your product/idea to a panel and receive feedback (Afternoon of April 8)
- Panel comprised of investors, plus experts in IP, Regulatory, Reimbursement, etc.
- Posters will be open to exhibit during Cocktail Reception to talk with attendees, investors, judges, etc.
- At least three companies will be selected to present on the first full day of the conference (April 9)
- Present their companies during breakout sessions on the first full day of the conference (April 9)
- Option for panel and/or poster, if desired and depending on time/space
- There are only 12 spaces for Later-Stage companies, so apply soon!
*Generally considered companies with institutional investors
Monday April 8
1:00 – 5:00: Early-stage companies present to mentor panels and general attendees
1:00 – 5:00: Early-stage companies and mentor panels breakout for private sessions
5:00 – 6:00: Private Reception for PitchRounds Presenters & Investors
Tuesday, April 9
11:00 – 12:00: Four later-stage Companies
2:30 – 3:30: Four later-stage Companies
3:30 – 4:30: Four later-stage Companies
4:30 – 5:30: Four early-stage Finalists
Benefits of PitchRounds Participation
- Two significantly-discounted full conference registrations for your company
- Opportunity to network with investors and potential partners
- Meetings with venture capitalists and industry experts in IP, product development, commercialization, regulatory, and reimbursement