BioFlorida Annual Conference
October 14 - October 16$649 – $969
BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing nearly 6,200 establishments and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology (devices and diagnostics), health IT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ nearly 87,000 Floridians.
The BioFlorida Conference is the ideal forum in the state to network, make valuable connections with industry elite and help grow your business.
Experience 2 days organized to deliver:
- A program featuring scientific advancements and business achievements
- General Sessions with keynote speakers and 3 session tracks
- BioPitch Competition giving emerging companies the opportunity to present their business plan and financing needs to investors
- Several networking receptions and an Awards Ceremony
- One-on-One Partnering
- Opportunities to connect with leaders in the biopharmaceutical, medical technology and bioagricultural sectors